UP Scholarship Online Form 2021-22 for Post-Matric and Dashmottar
Subject – UP Scholarship Online Form 2021 Post-Matric & and Dashmottar
Post Update – 09 February 2021
UP Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form 2021-22
Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has released the online notification for scholarship Program 11th, 12th, UG Courses BA, B.Com, B.SC, B.Tech, LLB, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, BA LLB and Other Various UG Courses, PG Courses MA, M.Com, M.SC, M.Ed, LLM, Etc, Diploma and Certificate in Uttar Pradesh.
All those candidates who want to fill the scholarship application can fill the online application in Uttar Pradesh.
Important Dates to UP Scholarship Online Form 2021-22
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 20 July 2021
- Last Date for Registration : 21 October 2021
- Hard Copy Submit to College Last Date : 25 October 2021
- Correction Date : 16-26 November 2021
Application Fee | UP Scholarship 2021 – 22
- General / OBC Category : NIL
- SC / ST Category : NIL
- PH Category: NIL
No Application fee will be charged. It’s totally free.
Courses Available for UP Scholarship 2021-22
All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Courses of Class 11th to Class 12th or Under Graduate / Post Graduate of UP Schools Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
Eligibility for UP Scholarship 2021-22
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
- Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
- Post Matric 11th : Passed Class 10th Exam and Enrolled in Class 11th
- Post Matric 12th : Passed Class 11th Exam and Enrolled in Class 12th
- Dashmottar : Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Certificate / Diploma Courses.
Required Document for Fresh Candidates
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2021-22
- Fresh Candidates : Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2021-2022 and Other Dashmottar Courses UG / PG / Diploma / course, should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
Note – Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2021-22
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here