UP Police Sports Quota Admit Card 2022 Out for 534 Constable Vacancies, Download Here Now
Updated News 03 January 2023 – UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2022 Notification, Table Tennis Admit Card Released and Exam Date is held on 06 January 2023 for 534 Sports Quota Constable Vacancies @uppbpb.gov.in
Note – उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस ने अभी टेबल टेनिस स्पोर्ट्स कोटा वालो का एडमिट कार्ड जारी कर दिया है और साथ ही साथ एग्जाम डेट भी, जो की 06 जनवरी 2023 को होने वाली है | अन्य स्पोर्ट्स कोटा वालो का अभी एडमिट कार्ड नहीं आया है | डेली सरकारी रिजल्ट (DailySarkariResults.Com) पर आपको पल पल की खबर मिलती रहेगी |
UP Police Sports Quota Bharti 2022 –
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB), UP Police has released the Official Notification for the Recruitment of 534 Sports Quota Constable post in Uttar Pradesh Police. Candidates should have 10+2 Pass and Sports Quota certificate. Those Candidates who are interested in UP Police Sports Quota Bharti 2022 and complete all following eligibility criteria can apply online from 01 October to 31 October 2022.
Read the full article to know UP Police Sports Quota Important Dates Application Fee, Age limit, educational qualification & other details.
Post Date – 30 September 2022
Post Update – 03 January 2023
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Vacancy – Total 534 Vacancies
UP Police Sports Quota Constable Vacancy 2022
Advt. No. PRPB 02/2022
- Starting Date for Online Apply – 01 October 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 31 October 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 31 October 2022
- Tennis Table Exam Date – 06 January 2023
- Admit Card Available – 03 January 2023
Required Category Wise Application fee for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2022 –
- For All Category – Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode – Pay the Exam Fee Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or through E challan Mode.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Sports Quota Constable Bharti 2022
Age Limit as on 01.07.2022
- 18 – 22 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per UP Police Sports Quota Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- 10+2 Pass from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have participated at a sports event in one of the following levels: –
- National Championship (Senior/junior)
- National Games
- Federation Cup National (Senior/junior)
- All India Inter State Championship (Senior)
- All India Inter University Tournament
- World School Games (Under 19)
- All India Police Sports Competition
- National School Games (Under 19)
UP Police Sports Quota 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 534 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Post|
UP Police Sports Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply For UP Police Constable Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
Interested Candidates can Apply Online via UPPRPB UP Police Official Website http://uppbpb.gov.in/ from 01 October 2022 to 31 October 2022.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification before Apply Online
UP Police Sports Quota 2022 Important Links
Download Table Tennis Admit Card – Click Here
Table Tennis Exam Date Notice – Click Here
Apply Offline – Click Here
Download Notification –Click Here
Join Telegram Group –Click Here
UPPRPB Official Website –Click Here