SGPGI Nursing Vacancy 2023 Online Form For 905 Vacancies, Apply Here Now
SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 Notification – Apply Online for 905 Nursing Officer (Sister Grade-II) Vacancies @sgpgims.org.in
SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 –
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science SGPGIMS, Lucknow has published the latest notification for the Recruitment of 905 Nursing Officer Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in latest SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 and complete all following eligibility criteria can apply Online from 05 January 2023 to 25 January 2023.
Read the Full Articles to get complete info like Important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Qualification, Vacancy Details & Direct links, Official Notification & More.
Post Date – 05 January 2023
Vacancy – 905 Vacancies
Job Location – Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
SANJAY GANDHI POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,
SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Advt. No. I-68/Rectt/2022-23
SGPGI 2023 Sister Grade 2 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 05 January 2023
- Last Date For Apply Online – 25 January 2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 25 January 2023
Application Fee For SGPGI Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
- For Gen / EWS/OBC Category – Rs.1180/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.708/-
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card Or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGI Sister Garde II Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
Age Limit as on 01.01.2023
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation Extra as SGPGIMS 2023 Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Nursing Officer (known as Sister Grade-II) –
- (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /India Nursing Council
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or council
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
(iii)Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the education
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Detail – Total 905 Vacancies
Selection Process for SGPGI Vacancy 2023
- Selection will be based on Common Recruitment Test (CRT)
- Skill Test
- Final Merit List
How to fill SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested Candidates can Apply Online from SGPGI Official Website http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/ or by given below direct link from 05 January to 25 January 2023.
Candidates must read the Notification before Apply Online