SGPGI Nursing Officer Result 2023 out Download Provisional Marks list For 905 Vacancies, Download Here Now
Updated News 19.02.2023 – SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 Notification – Nursing Officer Provisional Marks list has out for 905 Nursing Officer (Sister Grade-II) Vacancies @sgpgims.org.in
SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 –
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science SGPGIMS, Lucknow has published the latest notification for the Recruitment of 905 Nursing Officer Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in latest SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 and complete all following eligibility criteria can apply Online from 05 January 2023 to 25 January 2023.
Read the Full Articles to get complete info like Important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Qualification, Vacancy Details & Direct links, Official Notification & More.
Post Date – 05 January 2023
Post Update – 20 February 2023
Vacancy – 905 Vacancies
Job Location – Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
SANJAY GANDHI POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,
SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Advt. No. I-68/Rectt/2022-23
SGPGI 2023 Sister Grade 2 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 05 January 2023
- Last Date For Apply Online – 25 January 2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 25 January 2023
- Admit Card Released Date – 08 February 2023
- Exam Date – 18 February 2023
- Provisional Marks List Out – 19 February 2023
Application Fee For SGPGI Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
- For Gen / EWS/OBC Category – Rs.1180/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.708/-
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card Or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGI Sister Garde II Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
Age Limit as on 01.01.2023
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation Extra as SGPGIMS 2023 Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Nursing Officer (known as Sister Grade-II) –
- (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /India Nursing Council
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or council
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
(iii)Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the education
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Detail – Total 905 Vacancies
Selection Process for SGPGI Vacancy 2023
- Selection will be based on Common Recruitment Test (CRT)
- Skill Test
- Final Merit List
How to fill SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested Candidates can Apply Online from SGPGI Official Website http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/ or by given below direct link from 05 January to 25 January 2023.
How to Download SGPGI Nursing Officer 2023 Provisional Marks List Rollwise?
Candidates can download the SGPGI Nursing Officer 2023 Provisional Marks List by following the steps given below
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences at- https://sgpgims.org.in/
Step 2: On the homepage go to new updates section.
Step 3: Click on the link titled- “Rollwise Result” under Nursing Officer head.
Step 4: After clicking the link a PDF list of Provisional Marks List will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Check your Name, Roll no. and Score in Provisional Marks List.
Candidates can also download the Provisional Marks List from the direct link given below.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Nursing Officer Provisional Marks Now