Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023 for 192 Vacancies, Download Application Form Here
Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore Recruitment 2023 – Apply Offline for 192 Apprentice Post @rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2023 Application Form –
Rail Wheel Factory (RWF), Ministry of Railways has published a notification for the recruitment of 192 Apprentice vacancies. Candidate should have 10th Pass with ITI Certificate in relevant trades. Those Candidates who are interested in RWF Apprentice Recruitment 2023 and following all eligibility criteria can Apply Offline from 21 January to 20 February 2023.
You can Download here Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Application Form Here also
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details and more.
Post Date – 21 January 2023
Post Update – 02 February 2023
Vacancy – 192 Vacancies
Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Advt. No. – RWF/AT-16/627(2022-23)
Important Dates for RWF Apprentice Vacancy 2023
- Starting Date for Submit Application – 21 January 2023
- Last Date for Receipt of Application – 20 February 2023
- Merit List Declare Date – 45 days from the closing date of receipt Applications.
- Training Starts From – 15 Days after issue the Merit List.
- For Others – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH & Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fees through Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order in favour of ‘Principal Financial Advisor/Rail Wheel Factory’
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Vacancy 2023
RWF Apprentice Vacancy Age Limit
- 15 – 24 Years as on 21/01/2023
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Class 10th Passed or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized Board.
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) from National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Vacancy Details – Total 192 Vacancies
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||4||2||1||1||5|
|CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group)||12||6||3||2||23|
RWF Apprentice 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected for a merit list prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the 10th Standard.
Railway Wheel Factory Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group)||Rs. 12,261/-|
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice 2023?
- All Interested Candidate Can Apply Offline Between 21 January 2023 to 20 February 2023 and send applications along with the required documents to the Office of the “Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore -560 064” on all working days on or before 20 February 2023.
- Duly superscribing on the cover as “Application for undergoing training under the Apprentices’ Act, 1961 for the year 2022-23 in Railway Wheel Factory”.
Candidates Are Advised to Read the Notification once before Submit Application.
Important Links for Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Download Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Join Telegram Channel – Click Here
RWF Official Website – Click Here
For Latest Govt Jobs visit – Sarkari Result