NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online 121 ITI Apprentice Vacancies
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online 121 ITI Apprentice Vacancies @npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification –
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has published the Notification for Various Trade Apprentice posts in various departments. Those Candidates who are interested and complete eligibility criteria can apply to the posts on or before 15 July 2021.
Read the Full Article to Know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy details & more.
Post Date – 13 June 2021
Vacancy – 121 Vacancies
Job Location – Gujarat
NPCIL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Advt No. – KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/APPRENTICESHIP-2021
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 11 June 2021
- Last Date for Submission Online Application – 15 July 2021
No Application Fee will be required for this Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Age Limit for NPCIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- 14 – 24 Years as on 15 July 2021.
- For Age Relaxation refer to the Notification Link.
- 10th passed with ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Board.
- More Details refer to the Notification Link.
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy Detail – Total 121 Vacancies
|Trades Name||No of Posts|
|Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic||6|
NPCIL Apprentice 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
NPCIL Apprentice 2021 Salary Details
- For Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic – Rs. 8,855/- Per Month
- For Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Welder – Rs. 7700/- Per Month
How to Apply for NPCIL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment?
- Need to Download Application Form (Direct Link Given Below) and fill this form correctly.
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self attested copies of all supported documents mentioned on application form may be sent in the following address – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat latest by 15 July 2021.
Important Links for NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Download Application Form – Click Here
Download Notification Link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Update – Click Here