NFR Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 5636 Apprentice Vacancies
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 5636 Various Apprentice Posts @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Post Name – Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Post Date – 31 May 2022
Post Update –01 June 2022
Vacancy – 5636 Vacancies
NFR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 –
Northeast Frontier Railway has released a Official notification for recruitment to the vacant posts for Apprentice in the designated trades at Workshops/Units such as Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG, Tinsukia (TSK), New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN, Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS). Candidates should have Passed 10th / Matric from recognized Board and ITI Certificate in relevant trades. Those candidates who are interested in NFR Apprentice 2022 and Complete all following eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 01 June to 30 June 2022.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022
NFR Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022
Important Dates For NFR Railway Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Submit Application – 01 June 2022
- Last date for submission of application – 30 June 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 30 June 2022
- For Gen / OBC – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PH – No Fee
- For Female Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Pay the Application Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking mode.
Eligibility Criteria for Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice 2022
Age Limit as on 01.04.2022
- 15 -24 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per NFR Railway Apprentice Recruitment rules.
- More Details read the Notification.
- The candidate should be 10th class passed or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.
- Also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 5636 Vacancies
NFR Railway Apprentice 2022 Unit (Division / Workshop) wise Vacancy Details –
|Unit (Division / Workshop) Name||Total Post|
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop||919|
|Lumding (LMG) & S&T / Workshop||1140|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN||1110|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||847|
For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check the NFR Official Notification pdf.
NFR Railway Apprentice 2022 Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared (trade wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate. ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done will be on the basis of the average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can Apply Online through NFR Official Website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in from 01 June to 30 June 2022.
Read the Full Notification before Apply Online