KGMU Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online for 1291 Vacancies
KGMU Lucknow Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 – Apply Online for 1291 KGMU Nursing Officer (Sister Grade-II) Vacancies @kgmu.org
KGMU Lucknow Nursing Officers Recruitment 2023 –
King George’s of Medical University, Lucknow has published the latest notification for the Recruitment of 1291 Nursing Officer (Sister Grade 2) Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in latest KGMU Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 and complete all following eligibility criteria can apply Online from 22 July to 10 August 2023.
Read the Full Articles to get complete info like Important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Qualification, Vacancy Details & Direct links, Official Notification & More.
Post Date – 22 July 2023
Post Update – 30 July 2023
Vacancy – 1291 Vacancies
Job Location – Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
King George’s Medical University (KGMU)
KGMU Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
KGMU 2023 Sister Grade 2 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 22 July 2023
- Last Date For Apply Online – 10 August 2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 10 August 2023
- Admit Card Released Date – Notify Soon
- Exam Date – Notify Soon
Application Fee For SGPGI Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
- For Gen / EWS/OBC Category – Rs.1180/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.708/-
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card Or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGI Sister Garde II Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
Age Limit as on 01.01.2023
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation Extra as SGPGIMS 2023 Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification for KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Nursing Officer (known as Sister Grade-II) –
- (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /India Nursing Council
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or council
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
(iii)Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the education
KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Detail – Total 1291 Vacancies
Selection Process for KGMU Lucknow Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
- Selection will be based on Common Recruitment Test (CRT)
- Skill Test
- Final Merit List
How to fill KGMU Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested Candidates can Apply Online from KGMU Official Website or by given below direct link from 22 July to 10 August 2023.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification before Apply Online