Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for Driver, MTS Fireman & Other Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification for Fork Lift Operator, Engine Driver, Lascar, Multi Tasking Staff and Fireman Posts @indiancoastguard.gov.in
Coast Guard Various Post Recruitment 2021 –
Indian Coast Guard has published the Notification for the Recruitment of Fork Lift Operator, Engine Driver, Lascar, Multi Tasking Staff and Fireman posts. All those Candidates who are interested and following all eligibility criteria can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 30 days (28 November 2021) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment Newspaper.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 30 October 2021
Vacancy – 19 Vacancies
Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2021
- Start Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 30 October 2021
- Last Date for Receipt Application Form: 28 November 2021
There is No Application Fee Charge for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Civilian MT Driver||18-27 Years|
|Fork Lift Operator|
|MT Fitter / MT (Mech)|
|Engine Driver||18 – 30 Years|
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Govt rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Civilian MT Driver (OG) –
- 10th pass and Must possess valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles.
- Should have at least 02 years’ experience in driving motor vehicles, and
- Knowledge of motor mechanism.
Fork Lift Operator –
- Certificate in the respective trade from ITI or other recognized institutions with not less than one year experience in the trade. OR
- 3 years’ experience in the trade for which no training is available in ITI or other recognized institution.
- Desirable – 10th pass and Knowledge of English
MT Fitter/ MT (Mech) –
- Matriculation or equivalent and 02 years’ experience in automobile workshop.
- Desirable – ITI diploma in relevant trade.
- 10th pass from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Height : 165 Cms, Chest 81.5-85 Cms and Weight : 50 Kg.
- Endurance Test – Carrying a man 63.5 Kg lift up to a distance of 183 meters in 96 Sec. and 2.7 meters wide ditch by landing on both Feet and Climbing 3 meters.
MTS (Chowkidar) –
- Matriculation or equivalent pass.
- 02 years’ experience as Chowkidar in any recognized Institution/ Organization.
Engine Driver –
- Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognize Government Institute or Equivalent.
- Desirable: Two years’ service as Sarang on a vessel of over four hundred Boat horse power.
- Matriculation (10th) pass or its equivalent from recognized boards and 3 years’ experience in service on Boat.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details – Total 19 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Location|
|Civilian MT Driver (OG)||8||Haldia / Kolkata / Bhubaneswar & Pradip|
|Fork Lift Operator||1||Bhubaneswar|
|MT Fitter / MT (Mech)||3||Kolkata|
Salary Details – Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Civilian MT Driver (OG)||Rs. 19,900/- Level 2 as per 7th CPC|
|Fork Lift Operator||Rs. 19,900/- Level 2 as per 7th CPC|
|MT Fitter / MT (Mech)||Rs. 19,900/- Level 2 as per 7th CPC|
|Fireman||Rs. 19,900/- Level 2 as per 7th CPC|
|MTS (Chowkidar)||Rs. 18, 000/- Level 1 as per 7th CPC|
|Engine Driver||Rs. 25, 500/- Level 4 as per 7th CPC.|
|Lascar||Rs. 18, 000/- Level 1 as per 7th CPC|
How to Apply for Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment Newspaper.
Download Application Form – Available in Employment Newspaper on 30 October 2021
Download Notification – Click Here
Join Our telegram Group – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here