Indian Coast Guard Group C Civilian Vacancies for East Region for 80 Various Vacancies
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Offline for 80 Group C Civilians Post for East Region @indiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2022 –
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has published the Recruitment Advertisement for recruitment of Group ‘C’ Civilian vacancies for 80 Posts. Candidates should have matric (10th) Pass. Those Candidates who are interested in Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2022 and Following all eligibility criteria can Apply Offline from 22 January 2022 to 21 February 2022.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 22 January 2022
Post Update – 22 January 2022
Job Location – All India
Indian Coast Guard Group ‘C’ Civilian Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement Date : 22 January 2022
- Last Date for receipt Application From : 21 February 2022 (30 Days from the Publication of Advertisement date.)
- Exam Date – Notified Soon
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates – No Fee
- For SC/ST Candidates – No Fee
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2022
Age limit as on 31 January 2022
- Engine Driver – 18 to 30 years
- Sarang Lascar – 18 to 30 years
- Motor Transport Driver – 18 to 27 years
- Fireman -18 to 27 years
- ICE Fitter (Skilled) – 18 to 27 years
- Store Keeper Grade II – 18 to 25 years
- Spray Painter – 18 to 27 years
- MT Fitter/ MT Tech/ MT Mech – 18 to 27 years
- MTS (Mali) – 18 to 27 years
- MTS (Peon) – 18 to 27 years
- MTS (Daftry) – 18 to 27 years
- MTS (Sweeper) – 18 to 27 years
- Sheet Metal Worker (Semi-Skilled) – 18 to 27 years
- Electrical Fitter (Semi-Skilled) – 18 to 27 years
- Labourer – 18 to 27 years
Educational Qualification for Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2022
- Engine Driver (Group C), Sarang Lascar, Fireman, Motor Transport Driver, Fireman, ICE Fitter, Spray Painter, MT Fitter/ MT Tech/ MT Mech – The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized boards.
- Store Keeper – The candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board or university.
- Multitasking staff – The applicant should have passed Matriculation or equivalent with two experience in relevant field.
- Worker, Electrical Fitter, Labourer – The applicant should have done 10th Pass or its equivalent from recognized boards or ITI from recognized institutes. Three years experience in the trade.
The details related to educational qualification, experience is available in the detailed notification given below.
Coast Guard Group C Civilian Vacancy 2022 Details – Total 80 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Motor Transport Driver||24|
|ICE Fitter (Skilled)||6|
|Store Keeper Grade II||4|
|MT Fitter/ MT Tech/ MT Mech||6|
|Sheet Metal Worker (Semi-Skilled)||1|
|Electrical Fitter (Semi-Skilled)||1|
For Category Wise Vacancy Details check the Notification link given below.
Selection Process for ICG Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022
Selection Will be complete by following these 3 steps –
• Written Test
• trade / Skill Test
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022
Candidates are required to send their application along with self-attested copies of certificates by ordinary post only to The Commander, Coast Guard Region (E), Near Napier Bridge, Chennai- 600009”.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply