Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 Download Application Form Here
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for LDC Post @indianairforce.nic.in
IAF LDC Recruitment 2022 –
Indian Air Force has published the Official notification for the recruitment of Offline Application for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) at the Air Force Record Office. All Those Candidates who are interested and following all eligibility criteria can apply Offline through the prescribed format within 30 days (20 June 2022) from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
Read the full Article to know important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details and more.
Post Date – 20 May 2022
Vacancy – 04 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022
DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF GROUP ‘C’ CIVILIAN POSTS IN IAF
Advt. No. – 03/2022/DR
Indian Air Force LDC Important Dates
- Employment News Dates – 21 May 2022
- Last date for Submission of Application – 30 days (20 June 2022) from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
- No Application Fee Required for this Vacancy.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 25 Years
- OBC : 18 – 28 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 30 Years
- More Details refer to the Notification.
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Indian Air Force LDC Vacancy Details – Total 04 Vacancies
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1||1||2||4|
Selection Process for Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022
- Written Test
- Skill / Practical/ Physical Test.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 ?
- Candidates can Download the Application Form From the given Link and send their application form by ordinary post Before the Last date of Submission 20 June 2022
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested.
- Two passport-size, photographs (same as fixed on the application form).
- Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted.
The address should be typed in English / Hindi.
- Separate applications for each post should be forwarded.
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ AND CATEGORY _____ AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2022/DR”
The application should be submitted to “Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010” within 30 days (20 June 2022) from the date of publication of advertisement.
Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification Carefully before Apply Offline