India Post Recruitment 2022 against Sports Quota for PA, SA, Postman & MTS in Assam Postal Circle
India Post Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for PA /SA, Postman & MTS against sports quota in Assam Postal Circle @ dopsportsrecruitment.in
India Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 –
India Post has released the official notification for the Recruitment of Postal Assistant (PA) /Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Post for direct Recruitment of meritorious Sportspersons from SPORTS QUOTA for Assam Postal Circle. Candidates should have possessed a Class 10th, Class 12th pass from a recognized Board.
Those Candidates who are interested in India Post Recruitment 2022 and complete all eligibility criteria can apply Online from 27 June to 27 July 2022.
Read the full article to know important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Qualification, vacancy details and How to Apply & more details.
Post Date – 01 July 2022
Vacancy – 17 Vacancies
India Post Recruitment 2022 Against Sports Quota
India Post Office Assam Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
India Post Recruitment 2022 : Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 27 June 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 27 July 2022 till 06:00 PM
- For General (UR)/ EWS/ OBC: NA
- For SC/ ST/PH Category: NA
- For All Category Female Candidates: NA
- Payment Mode – No Application Fee Required for this Recruitment.
India Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit – (As on 27.07.2022)
- For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- For Postman/Mail Guard – 18 to 27 years
- For MTS – 18 to 25 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman – 12th passed qualification or equivalent from a recognized University.
- MTS – Matric/ 10th passed from a recognized Board. Must have computer typing knowledge up to the required standard. i.e. 35/30 words speed per minute in English/Hindi respectively.
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in Sports/ games.
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the Inter-University Tournament’s conducted by the Inter-university Sports Board in the sports / Games.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All the India School Games Federation in the Sports / Games.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- For More Details Visit Official Notification.
India Post Office Assam Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 – Total 17 Vacancies
- Postal Assistant (PA) in Post Offices
- Sorting Assistant (SA) in Railway Mail Service (RMS)
- Postal Assistant in Savings Bank Control Organisation [PA (SBCO)l
- Postman in Post Offices
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Post Offices/ Railway Mail Service (RMS) and Postal Stores Depot
|Division Name||PA||SA||PA (SBCO)||Postman||MTS||Total|
|RMS GH Division||–||02||–||–||02||04|
|RMS S Division||–||01||–||–||–||01|
|Savings Bank Control Organization (SBCO)||–||–||01||–||–||01|
India Post Office Assam Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification subject to the fulfilment of other prescribed qualifications and successful verification of all documents /certificates.
India Post Recruitment PA / SA, Postman, MTS 2022 Salary Details
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant –Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- under level 4
- Postman – Rs 21,700/- to Rs.69,100- under level 3
- MTS – Rs 18,000 to Rs.56,900- under level 1
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022 for Assam Postal Circle?
Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply Online by given below Direct link from 27 June to 27 July 2022.