Income Tax Recruitment 2022 for MTS, Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector Vacancies
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 Kolkata Apply Offline for 24 MTS, Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector @incometaxkolkata.gov.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 –
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Kolkata has published the employment notification for the post of MTS, Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant under sports quota. Candidates should possess Class 10th, Bachelor’s Degree from any University. All those candidates who are interested and complete all eligibility criteria can read the full Notification and Apply Offline on or before 18 April 2022.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 12 March 2022
Vacancy – 24 Vacancies
Job Location – Kolkata (West Bengal)
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 under Sports Quota
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission – 01 March 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Submission – 18 April 2022
No Application Fee Charge for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022
Age Limit as on 18.04.2022
- For MTS – 18 – 25 Years
- For Tax Assistant – 18 -30 Years
- For Inspector of Income Tax – 18 – 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation read the Notification link.
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th Passed|
|Income Tax Inspector||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 24 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Inspector of Income Tax||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 : Selection Process
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test.
Income Tax Department 2021 Salary Details
- MTS – Pay level-1 (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-)
- Income Tax Inspector – Pay level-7 (Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34,800/-)
- Tax Assistant – Pay level-4 (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-)
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2022 for MTS, Tax Assistant & Income Tax Inspector?
Application duly signed and completed in all respect, should be sent to the office as mentioned in the notification by 30 September 2021 by Registered post only. (08 October 2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala).
Candidates Application Form must be reached before the last Date
Additional Commissioner of Income Tax,
Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), 1st Floor,
Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7,
Also, Clearly Write on the envelope: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR Of INCOME TAX/ TAX ASSISTANT / MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS QUOTA.
NAME OF THE SPORT ______ ”
BY Registered Post only on or before 18.04.2022
Interested Candidates can Download Application Form via given below Direct link from 01 March to 18 April 2022.
Candidates must read the Full notification before Apply Offline