Income Tax Recruitment 2021 for MTS, Tax Assistant and Stenographer Grade-II
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Delhi Apply Offline for 21 MTS, Tax Assistant and Stenographer Grade-II @incometaxdelhi.org
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 –
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi has published the employment notification for the post of MTS, Stenographer Grade-II and Tax Assistant under sports quota in Delhi Region. All those candidates who are interested and complete all eligibility criteria can read the full Notification and Apply Offline.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 07 October 2021
Vacancy – 21 Vacancies
Job Location – Delhi
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 under Sports Quota
- Starting Date of Application Submission – 06 October 2021
- Last Date for Application Submission – 15 November 2021
No Application Fee Charge for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Age Limit as on 31/12/2020
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation read the Notification link.
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th Passed|
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th class pass, Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute; Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) on Computer.|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the InterUniversity Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details – Total 21 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||05|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test.
Income Tax Department 2021 Salary Details
- MTS – 5200-20200 (G.P. 1800) under Level 1
- Stenographer Grade-II – 5200-20200 (G.P. 2400) under Level 4
- Tax Assistant – 5200-20200 (G.P. 2400) under Level 4
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 for MTS, Tax Assistant & Stenographer Grade-II?
The applicant shall enclose attested copies of the following certificates:
(i) Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
(ii) Certificates of Educational qualifications.
(iii) Sports/games certificates as mentioned at S.No. 05 above.
(iv) SC/ST/OBC caste certificate.
(v) Copy of Aadhar Card
Applications must be submitted in following format addressed to: The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.- Personnel), Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110 002 by post/by hand on or before 15.11.2021 (30.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala).
Also, Clearly Write on the envelope:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TAX ASSISTANT/ STENOGRAPHER GRADE II/ MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS QUOTA.
NAME OF THE SPORT ____________”
Interested Candidates can Download Application Form via given below Direct link from 06 October to 15 November 2021.
Candidates must read the Full notification before Apply
Important Links for Income Tax Recruitment 2021
Download Application Form – Click Here
Download Notification Link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Updates – Click Here