HSSC Constable Syllabus 2021 | HSSC Constable Exam Pattern
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021 – HSSC has released the notification for Haryana Police Constable recruitment. Those candidates who are interested and preparing for this vacancy can check here Exam Pattern & Syllabus, which is very important to crack the Examination.
Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021
- The written test will be Multiple Choice Objective Type. There shall be one composite paper carrying 100 questions.
- Each question shall carry 0.80 marks. So paper will be a total of 80 Marks.
- The duration of the test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The medium of examination shall be Hindi except for knowledge of the English language.
- The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/ trades, etc.
- There shall be at least 10 questions relating to Computer basic knowledge.
- Further details aspirants can go through the official web site of the Haryana SSC that is www.hssc.gov.in
|Haryana SSC Constable Exam pattern|
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Exam Type: Objective MCQ; Time Duration: 90 Minutes|
Note: There will be No negative for the wrong answer. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination of the Board of School Education Haryana.
Read Also – Check here Full Details HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021
Haryana SSC Constable Syllabus 2021
For the sake of aspirants, we had provided direct links to download the subjectwise syllabus for Haryana SSC Constable Exam. Click on the given links and download the HSSC Constable Exam syllabus. And also start your preparation immediately without delays.
General Studies & General Knowledge
- History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries
- Economical Scenario
- Constitution of India & State Administration
- Political series of Country Five-Year Plan
- Contribution of Haryana in the National Movement.
- Scientific methodology concepts, principles, and techniques
- Life sciences (Biology)
- The earth/space sciences, technologies, etc
- Similarities and differences
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Number Systems.
- Discount, etc
- What is a Computer? (Characteristics and Applications of Computer)
- CPU – Central Processing Unit
- Software and Hardware
- Input and Output
- MS- Excel
- RAM, ROM and Storage Devices
- MS- Power Point
- Operating System
- MS Word, etc
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
- History/ Facts of Agriculture
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Crop Production
- Types of Crops
- Soil & Land
- Plantation and Deforestation
- Irrigation and Damage
- Weed/Pests Control
- Importance of animal
- Livestock farming
- Animal breeds
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
- Diseases and symptoms in animals etc.