HP High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online for 444 Peon, Clerk, Steno and Other Vacancies
HP High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for for 444 Clerk, Peon, Stenographer, Process Server, Mali, Protocol Officer, Driver & Jr Office Asst. Vacancies @hphighcourt.nic.in
Subject – High Court of Himachal Pradesh Various Post Recruitment 2022
Post Date – 14 September 2022
Post Update – 16 September 2022
Job Location – Himachal Pradesh
Vacancy – 444 Vacancies
HP High Court Recruitment 2022
Himachal Pradesh High Court has released an Official Notification for the Recruitment of Clerk, Protocol Officer, Junior Office Assistant (IT), Process Server, Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safai- karamchari, Mali, Stenographer and Driver Posts in District Judiciary in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates should have 10th / 12th / Graduation Passed from a recognized Board / University. Those candidates who are interested in HP High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification & Complete all eligibility criteria can Read the Notification and Apply Online from 14 September to 14 October 2022.
Read the full article to know HP High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Apply Online, Download Official Notification pdf etc.
High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla
HP High Court Peon, Clerk & Various Post Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. : HHC/Admn.3(55)/2017
Important Dates for HP High Court Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: 14 September 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online Application: 14 October 2022
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment : 14 October 2022
HP High Court Recruitment 2022 : Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 340/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 190/-
- Payment Mode – Pay the Application Fee Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for HP High Court Notification 2022
Age Limit as on 14.09.2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 45 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per HP High Court 2022 Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
HP High Court Recruitment 2022 Qualification Post Wise
Protocol Officer – Graduation Degree, having Diploma of one and a half years in food beverages or hospitality. Typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
Clerk – Graduation degree from a recognized University and having basic knowledge in Computers. Typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
Junior Office Asst (IT) – B. Tech./B.E. in Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science/BCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent, OR +2 or equivalent qualification +BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)/ DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)/ I.T.I diploma in Computers OR equivalent diploma in Information Technology or Computers, with two years’ experience as System Assistant or Computer/ Desktop.
Process Server – 10+2 Pass
Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safaikaramchari – 10+2 Pass
Mali – 10th /Matriculation Pass with a diploma in gardening or floriculture from a recognized University/ Institution.
Stenographer Gr III – Graduation degree from a recognized University and having speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and 60 W.P.M. in Hindi Stenography and typing test in English with typing speed of 40 W.P.M
Driver – 10th /Matriculation Examination and possessing a valid driving license for LMV at least for three years and experience as a Driver for driving LMV for at least three (3)years.
HP High Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 444 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safaikaramchari||94|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)||3|
For Category Wise Vacancy Details Go to below HP High Court Recruitment 2022 official notification.
Selection Process for HP High Court Vacancy 2022
The Selection Process of HP High Court Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (as per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
HP High Court Vacancy 2022 Salary Details
- Protocol Officer – Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2400/-
- Clerk – Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/- with an initial start of Rs. 7810/- per month.
- Jr Office Asst (IT) – Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1950/-
- Process Server – Rs.4900-10680 + Grade pay Rs.1650/- with an initial start of Rs. 6950/- per month.
- Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safaikaramchari – Rs.4900-10680 + Grade pay Rs.1300/- with an initial start of Rs. 6200/- per month.
- Mali – Rs.4900-10680 + Grade pay Rs.1300/- with an initial start of Rs. 6200/- per month.
- Stenographer Gr III – Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2400/- with an initial start of Rs. 9880/- per month.
- Driver – Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2000/- with an initial start of Rs. 8240 /- per month.
How to Apply for HP Shimla High Court Various Post Recruitment 2022
Eligible and Interested Candidate Can Apply Online through Official Website of HP High Court https://www.hphcrecruitment.in/ form 14 September to 14 October 2022.
Interested candidates must Read the Notification before Apply Online