Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 for 152 Rifleman GD, Clerk and Other Posts under Compassionate Ground
Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2022 for 152 Vacancies for Rifleman General Duty Rifleman General Duty, Havildar Clerk, Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic under Compassionate Ground @assamrifles.gov.in
Assam Rifle Recruitment 2022 Notification –
Assam Rifles has published an Employment Notification under Compassionate Ground for the Recruitment of Rifleman General Duty, Havildar Clerk, Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic, Havildar Operator Radio & Line, Rifleman Armourer, Rifleman Laboratory Assistant, Rifleman Nursing Assistant, Rifleman Washerman and Rifleman AYA. Candidate should have passed 10th, 12th & Diploma Pass. Those candidates who are interested and complete all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before March 12, 2022.
Read the Full Article to Know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy details & more.
Post Date – 20 February 2022
Vacancy – 152 Vacancies
Job Location – Assam
Important Dates for Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2022
- Last Date for Receipt Application – 12 March 2022
- Recruitment Rally Date – 02 May 2022 onwards
There is No Application Fee for Assam Rifle Recruitment 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2022
- Washerman, Nursing Assistant, Lab Assistant, Armourer, GD – 18 to 23 years
- For Other Post – 18 to 25 years
- Age Relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Educational Qualification : Assam Rifle Recruitment 2022
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) – 10th class passed from a recognized Board’
- Havildar Clerk – Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer: English typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic – 10th from a recognised board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognised by the Central Government or the State Government. OR (b) 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty per cent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised board or University or Institution. Practical knowledge of the trade
- Havildar Operator Radio & Line – 10th from a recognised board and two years Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognised institute. OR (b) 12tn class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of study from a recognised Board or University or Institute. Basic knowledge in AC & DC current, rectification fault in an electric circuit, MCB, fuse, earthling sys, control of lighting systems, handling of generators will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Armourer – 1Oth class pass from a recognised Board. Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Laboratory Assistant – 1Oth class passed with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognised board, Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Nursing Assistant – 1Oth class passed with English, Maths, and Science from a recognised board basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Washerman – 1Oth class pass from a recognised Board. Practical knowledge in washer man skills and knowledge of different types of fabrics, ironing, dry cleaning and operation of washing machines will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman AYA – 1Otn class passed from a recognised Board. Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 152 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Rifleman General Duty (GD)||94|
|Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic||4|
|Havildar Operator Radio & Line||37|
|Rifleman Laboratory Assistant||1|
|Rifleman Nursing Assistant||5|
Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on documentation, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Trade Test (Skill Test), Medical Examination, Merit List.
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2022?
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant certificates send to the Directorate General Assam Rifles, Recruitment Branch, Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793010 on or before 12 March 2022.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Offline
Important Links for Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2022
Download Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Join Telegram Channel – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Updates – Click Here
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram Group||WhatsApp | Telegram|
|Follow us On Social Media||Facebook | Instagram|
|Daily Sarkari Results || Latest Sarkari Naukri||10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs|