WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 1281 Trade ITI, Technician & Graduate Apprentice Posts
WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 1281 Trade ITI, Technician & Graduate Apprentice Posts @westerncoal.in
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has published the Notification for the Recruitment of Trade ITI, Technician & Graduate Apprentice Posts. Those Candidates who are interested and following all eligibility criteria can apply online from 06 September to 21 September 2021.
Read the full Article to know important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details and more.
Post Date – 31 August 2021
Vacancy – 1281 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for Trade ITI, Technician & Graduate Apprentice
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 6 September 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 21 September 2021 till 05:00pm
- No Application Fee Charge.
Eligibility Criteria for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Age Limit as on 21.09.2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification & Vacancy Details – Total 1281 Vacancies
|Western Coalfields Apprentice Vacancy Details|
|Trade Name||No of Post||Qualification|
|COPA||219||ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in Relevant Trades.|
|Mason (Building Constructor)||9|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||16|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||76|
|Technician & Graduate Apprentice|
|Graduate Apprentice||101||BE / B.Tech in Mining Engg.|
|Technician Apprentice||215||Diploma in Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying|
Western Coalfields Apprentice Selection Process
- Selection will be done on the basis of test of 100 marks followed by verification of documents.
Western Coalfields Apprentice Stipend
- One Year ITI (NCVT / SCVT) : Rs. 7700/- Per Month
- Two Years ITI (NCVT / SCVT) : Rs. 8050/- Per Month
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Western Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Interested Candidate Can Apply Between 06/09/2021 to 21/09/2021 Online Form.
- Firstly, Candidates should have registered at the official portal of Trade Apprenticeship for ITI and on National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) for Graduate/Technician Apprentice. Further, the candidates should apply through official website of WCL.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.