SSC CHSL 2022 Syllabus And Exam Pattern for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam
SSC has published the Notification for SSC CHSL Exam 2022. Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 01 February to 07 March 2022. Those Candidates who are looking for SSC CHSL Exam and preparing for it. They can check here SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern –
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern –
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 200
- Subjects – English Language (25 Questions of 50 Marks), General Intelligence (25 Questions of 50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions of 50 Marks), and General Awareness (25 Questions of 50 Marks).
- Negative Marking – 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- Time – 1 hour (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
The questions are expected from the following topics:
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||
|Important Quantitative Aptitude||
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Topics – Essay Writing of 200 – 250 words Approx. and Letter/Application Writing of 150-200 words Approx.
- Time – 1 Hour
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 33%
SSC CHSL Tier 3 2022
- Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant- Candidates will be given a typing test of 30 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi to be completed in 10 minutes.
- DEO – Candidates will be asked to type 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on a Computer (15000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India -C&AG) in 15 minutes. The printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions (3700-4000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India – C&AG) would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
SSC CHSL DV 2022
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification (DV) are required to appear for DV along with the photocopies and original documents.
Important Note: Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency Tests, and Medical Standards are required for the post of Lower Division Clerk in BRO.