UGC NET December 2023 Registration Begins, Apply Online for JRF And Assistant Professor
NTA UGC NET December 2023 – Apply Online for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship in Indian universities and colleges @ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Post Update – 27 October 2023
NTA has published the notification for UGC NET December 2023 Examination for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Assistant Professor. Candidates must have Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with at Least Minimum 55% Marks. All those candidates who are interested in UGC NET December 2023 Exam and complete the following eligibility criteria can apply online from 30 September to 31 October 2023.
NTA UGC NET JRF / Assistant Professor December 2023 Online Form
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 30 September 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31 October 2023
- Last date of fee payment: 31 October 2023
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 01 – 03 November 2023
- Date for Examination: 06 – 22 December 2023
- Admit Card Release Date – December 2023
- For Gen/ UR: Rs. 1150/-
- For OBC (NCL)/ EWS: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 325/-
- Payment Mode – Pay the examination fee online through Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01 December 2023
- For JRF: Not more than 31 years
- For Asst Professor: There is no upper age limit.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per NTA rules.
General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL/ SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
NTA UGC NET December 2023 Subject Available
Defence and Strategies Studies
Adult Education / Continuing Education / Androgyny / Non Formal Education
Arab Culture and Islamic Studies
Labour Welfare / Personal Management / Industrial Relation / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management
Library and Information Science
Budhist , Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies
Comparative Study of Religious
Mass Communication and Journalism
Musicology and Conservation
Tribal and Regional Language
Sanskrit Traditional Language
Social Medicine and Community Health
Computer Science and Application
International and Area Studies
Human Right and Duties
Tourism Administration and Management
Drama / Theatre
UGC NET Application Form 2023: Documents Required
Candidates should keep the following things ready before filling out their UGC NET registration form:
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth.
- Type of Identification – Bank A/c passbook with photograph/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar Card Number/Voter ID Card Number/ Other Govt ID
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet.
- Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with PIN code.
- Four cities for Centres of your choice.
- Code of NET Subject.
- Code of the subject at Post Graduation level.
- Code of Post-Graduation Course.
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate, if applicable
- Valid e-mail address and Mobile Number.
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only.
How to Apply For NTA UGC NET JRF Exam 2023?
Interested Candidates can Apply Online NTA UGC NET Official Website https://ugcnet.nta.ac.in/ OR Given below Direct link from 30 September to 31 October 2023.
Interested Candidates – Read the full notification before apply online