NTA CMAT Admission Form 2021
NTA CMAT Admission Form 2021 – National Testing Agency are inviting online for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021-22.
Those candidates who are interested and want to Admission for CMAT 2021, please read the full notification before apply online.
National Testing Agency
Common Management Admission Test 2021
- Online Registration : 23/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/01/2021
- Last Date to Fee Payment : 23/01/2021
- Correction Date : 25-30 January 2021
- CBT Exam Date : 22 / 27 February 2021
- Admit Card Available : January 2021
- Result Declared : to be announced
- For GEN Category : Rs.2000/-
- For EWS / OBC NCL Category : Rs.1000/-
- For SC / ST / PH Category : Rs.1000/-
- For All Category Female Candidates : 1000/-
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan, E Wallet, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
CMAT 2021 Admission Details
Eligibility – The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2021-22, can also apply for CMAT-2021.
Age Limit – There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT – 2021.
Read the Full Notification For Exam Center & more details before apply online
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here