Ministry of Defence ASC Recruitment 2021 for 400 Cook, Cleaner, Labour, MTS & Other Posts
Ministry of Defence ASC Recruitment 2021 for 400 Cook, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Civil Motor Driver & Other Posts
Ministry of Defence ASC Centre Recruitment 2021 –
Ministry of Defence has published a notification for Group C recruitment to the post of Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner, Cook, Civilian Catering Instructor under ASC Centre North and for the post of MTS and Labour under ASC South Centre, in the employment newspaper dated 28 August to 03 September 2021. 10th pass Candidates are eligible for this recruitment. Those Candidates who are interested and Following All eligibility criteria can Apply Offline mode within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational qualification, vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 29 August 2021
Job Location – All India
Vacancy – 400 Vacancies
Ministry of Defence ASC Centre Vacancy 2021
- Advertisement Date in Employment Newspaper – 28 August to 03 September 2021.
- Last date of Application – within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
No Application Fee Charge for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Defence Group C Recruitment 2021
- Civil Catering Instructor, Cleaner, Cook, Trades Men Labour, Labour and MTS (Safaiwala) – 18 to 25 years
- Civil Motor Driver – 18 to 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per recruitment rules.
- More Details refer to the Notification.
|Civil Motor Driver||10th Pass. Both LMV & HMV Licence and 2 Years Exp|
|Cleaner||10th Pass and Proficient in Cleaner Job|
|Cook||10th Pass and Proficient in Cooking|
|Civilian Catering Instructor||10th Pass and Diploma/ Certificate in Catering|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||10th passed|
Ministry Of Defence ASC Centre Vacancy Details – Total 400 Vacancies
|ASC Centre (North)|
|Civil Motor Driver (Only Male)||50||11||22||3||29||0||115|
|Civilian Catering Instructor||0||0||1||1||1||0||3|
|ASC Centre (South)|
|Labour (Only Male)||77||19||43||0||54||0||193|
Selection Process for ASC Centre Ministry of Defence
- The selection process will comprise of Skill/Physical/Practical test and written test, wherever necessary.
Ministry Of Defence ASC Centre Group C Salary Details:
- Civil Motor Driver: Rs.19,900/- + Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowance as admissible
- Cleaner: Rs.18.000/- + DA and other allowance as admissible
- Cook: Rs.19,900/- + DA and other allowance as admissible
- Civilian Catering Instructor: Rs.19,900/- + DA and other allowance as admissible
- MTS: Rs.18,000/- + DA and other allowance as admissible
- Labour: Rs.18,000/- + DA and other allowance as admissible
How to Apply for ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 ?
Candidates can send applications along with a self-addressed registered envelope duly affixed with appropriate postal stamp with all the requisite documents, duly self-attested should be addressed to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore -07 (for Labour and MTS (Safaiwala) and to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (North) – 1 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore -07 (for other trades). it to ‘The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South)- 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore-560007′ within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Interested Candidates must Read the Notification before Apply Offline
Download Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Join Telegram Group => Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs – Click Here