Indian Navy Recruitment as Sailors MR – April 2020 Batch
The Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy invites from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Apr 2020 batch. The last Date to Apply online 01 August 2019.
Post Name – Chef, Steward And Hygienist
No. of Post – 400 Vacancies
Starting Date of Apply Online – 26 July 2019
Last Date of pay exam fee and apply online – 01 August 2019
Exam Date held on – September 2019
Application Fee – For GEN/OBC – Rs. 205/-. No Fee for SC/ST Candidates.
Pay the examination fee online through Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
Qualification – Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit – Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Mode – Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- Computer Based Examination –
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
2. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) –
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
3. Medical Standard – Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Interested Candidates Please, read the full Official advertisement before Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click Here
Login to Complete Form: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here