ESIC MTS Paper 2 Exam Result 2022 Out along with Marks & Cut-Off, Check Here Now
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Download MTS Paper 1 Result along with marks and qualified candidates can Download MTS Paper II Result Now @esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment Online Form 2022 –
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the Notification for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) across India. Candidate should have 10th passed, 12th passed and Graduates from Recognized Board of India. Those Candidates who are interested and complete all following eligibility Criteria can Read the Notification and Apply Online from 15 January 2022 to 15 February 2022.
Update News – ESIC has released MTS Paper II Exam Result. Those Candidates who are enrolled in ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 and given Paper 2 Exam can Download ESIC MTS Paper II Result Now. (Go to Important Links Section to Downland MTS Paper II Result )
Read the Full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details & More.
Post Date – 29 December 2021
Post Update – 28 June 2022
Job Location – All India
ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 15 January 2022
- Last Date for Online Registration : 15 February 2022
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment : 15 February 2022
- UDC / Steno CBT Exam Date : 19 – 20 March 2022
- UDC / Steno Exam Result – 14 April 2022
- UDC Mains (Phase-II) Admit Card Released Date – 21 April 2022
- UDC Mains (Phase-II) Exam Date – 30 April 2022
- MTS Admit Card Released – 14 April 2022
- MTS Exam Date – 07 May 2022
- Steno Result Announced Date – 18 May 2022
- MTS Paper I Result Out – 25 May 2022
- MTS Paper II Admit Card Released – 25 May 2022
- UDC Paper II Result Announced Date – 16 June 2022
- MTS Paper II Result Announced Date – 28 June 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For General / OBC / EWS Category : Rs.500/-
- For SC / ST/PH Candidates : Rs.250/-
- For All Category Female Candidates : Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC MTS / UDC / Steno Recruitment 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 : Age Limit as on 15.02.2022
- For MTS Post – 18 -25 Years
- For UDC / Stenographer Post – 18-27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per ESIC Recruitment rules.
- More Details Refer to the Notification.
Educational Qualification for ESIC Recruitment 2022
For MTS Post –
Class 10th Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
For UDC Post –
Bachelor Degree in any stream from any Recognized Board of India / Institute.
For Stenographer Post –
- Class 12 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Dictation 10 Min : 80 WPM
- Transcription Only on Computers.
- English : 50 Minutes
- Hindi : 65 Minutes
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 3865 Vacancies
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1736|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||1964|
Region Wise ESIC MTS UDC Steno Vacancy Details
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here||36||05||119||160|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here||44||02||56||102|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here||29||0||15||44|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here||07||02||26||35|
|Jammu Kashmir||Click Here||08||01||0||09|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here||150||16||219||385|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||Click Here||113||04||203||320|
ESIC MTS UDC Steno Notification 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Online Test/Written Examination.
ESIC MTS Steno UDC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary Details (Per Month)|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100/- Level – 4|
|Stenographer (Steno)||Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100/- Level – 4|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs.18,000 – Rs.56,900/- Level – 1|
How to Apply ESIC MTS UDC Steno Vacancy 2021
Interested Candidates can Apply Online through Official Website of ESIC https://www.esic.nic.in/ or by given below direct link from 15 January 2022 to 15 February 2022.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Admit Card Now