ECIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 55 Tradesman, LDC And Driver Vacancies
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Online for 55 Tradesman, LDC And Driver Posts @ecil.co.in
ECIL Various Post Recruitment 2022 –
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has published the latest Notification for the Recruitment of various posts including the Tradesman-B (WG-III), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in WG-III Grade, and Light Vehicles Driver in WG-II Grade. Candidates should have 10th, ITI and Graduate Passed. Those Candidates who are interested in ECIL Various Post Recruitment 2022 and following all eligibility criteria can apply online from 04 June to 25 June 2022.
Read the full Article to know important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details and more.
Post Date – 04 June 2022
Post update –23 June 2022
Vacancy – 55 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
ECIL Tradesman, LDC And Driver Recruitment 2022
Advt. No – LDC : 09/2022, Driver : 10/2022 & Tradesman : 11/2022
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 04 June 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 25 June 2022
- For UR/EWS/OBC Category – Rs. 500/-
- All Others – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2022
Age Limit as on 25.06.2022
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 30 Years For Driver
- Maximum Age: 28 Years For Tradesman & LDC
- Age Relaxation Extra as per ECIL Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification for ECIL Various Post Vacancy 2022
For Tradesman Post –
- 10th / SSC or its Equivalent + ITI Certificate (NTC) with NAC OR
- 10th / SSC or its Equivalent + ITI Certificate (NTC) with One year relevant Experience in Manufacturing Process.
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post –
- Graduate with minimum 50% Marks with Typewriting Speed of 40 WPM and Should have a Certificate in PC Operation.
For Driver Post –
- 10th / SSC with a Valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motors Vehicles.
- The Candidates Should Possess Minimum 03 Year Experience of Driving Light and Heavy Motors Vehicle and Should Have Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (Able to Remove Minor Defects in Vehicle).
ECIL Various Post Vacancy Details – Total 55 Vacancies
|Post Name||Trade Name||No. of Post|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||–||11|
|Light Vehicles Driver (WG-II Grade)||–||4|
|Tradesman – B (WG-III)||Electronic Mechanic / R&TV||11|
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Selection will be based on –
- Written Exam
Trade Test / Skill Test / Driving Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Tradesman – B||Rs. 20,480 per Month|
|LDC||Rs. 20,480 per Month|
|Light Vehicle Driver (LVD)||Rs.18,500 per month|
How to Apply for ECIL Tradesman, LDC & Driver Recruitment 2022
Interested Candidate Can Apply Online through ECIL Official Website https://www.ecil.co.in/ by given below direct link Between 04.06.2022 to 25.06.2022 Online Form.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Join Us Telegram Group – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here