Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 For Fireman, Cleaner, Mazdoor & Other Post under Group C Vacancies
Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Vehicle Mechanic, Cleaner and Fireman Post under Group C Category. Download Application Form @indianarmy.nic.in
Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 –
Indian Army, HQ Northern Command has published an Official Notification regarding recruitment to the post of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Vehicle Mechanic, Cleaner and Fireman Posts in the employment newspaper (23 July to 29 July 2022) in Group C Category on its official website -indianarmy.nic.in. Candidate should have 10th /12th passed from a recognized Board /Institution. Those Candidates who are interested and want to Join Indian Army can Download Application Form & Apply Offline on or before the last date.
Read the full article to know HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Application Form, Official Notification and More.
Post Date – 25 July 2022
Job Location – All India
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 01/2022
HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 : Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 23 July 2022
- Last Date for Receipt Application Form: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (22 August 2022)
- All Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – No Application Fee Required for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army HQ Northern Command Group C Recruitment 2022
Age Limit as on 22.08.2022
Minimum Required Age Limit for Indian Army Group C Vacancy 2022 –
For Mazdoor, Cleaner, Fireman and Vehicle Mechanic –
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- For OBC – 18 to 28 years
- For SC – 18 to 30 years
For Driver Posts –
- For General – 18 to 27 years
- For OBC – 18 to 30 years
- For SC – 18 to 32 years
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Matriculation or equivalent. Must possess a civil driving license for heavy vehicle and have two years of experience in driving such vehicles.
Vehicle Mechanic – 10th Passed and 1-year experience. Capable of reading numbers and names of tools and vehicles both in English and Hindi.
Cleaner – 10th passed or equivalent. Should be proficient in trade.
Fireman – 10th passed. Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipment, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches and familiar with the use and maintenance, first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump. Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire. Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must pass the tests specified
Mazdoor – 10th passed.
Vacancy Details for Indian Army Group C Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||5|
For Category Wise Vacancy Details check the Notification.
Physical and Endurance test for Fireman Post
- Carrying a man (fireman lift of 65.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds).
- Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump).
- Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
Indian Army Group C Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- The candidates shall be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Skill Test, Police and Medical Verification etc.
- More Details please Read the Notification.
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type Test
How to Apply for Army HQ Northern Command Group C Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates Can Download Indian Army Group C Application Form by given below direct link.
- Offline Form are invited for the following post(s) from citizens of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualification/specifications as mentioned below on a plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten in prescribed format only.
- Applications complete in all respect along-with all requisite documents, duly self-attested, should be addressed to the given Address. (Address is also Mentioned in Notification)
- Applications will be accepted through Registered post / Speed post.
- Documents and certificates should be tagged properly.
- The photograph and document should be attested by the Serving Group A / B Gazetted Officer
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “ “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF” “ALONG WITH SELF & FATHER’s NAME”.on top of the envelope in capital letters.
- Candidate will enclose a self-addressed envelope, affixing postal stamps of Rs 45/- along-with the application required for dispatch of Acknowledgement / Admit Card if screened successfully so as to reach Commanding Officer 5171 ASC Bn (MT) PIN: 905171 C/O 56 APO within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Interested Can Read the Full Notification before Apply