India Post Recruitment 2022 against Sports Quota for PA, SA, Postman & MTS Vacancies
India Post Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for PA /SA, Postman & MTS against sports quota in Gujarat Postal Circle @dopsportsrecruitment.in
India Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 –
India Post has released the official notification for the Recruitment of Postal Assistant (PA) /Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman / Mail Guard and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Post for direct Recruitment of meritorious Sportspersons from SPORTS QUOTA for Gujarat Postal Circle. Candidates should have possessed a Class 10th, Class 12th pass from a recognized Board.
Those Candidates who are interested in India Post Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 and complete all eligibility criteria can apply Online from 23 October to 22 November 2022.
Read the full article to know important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Qualification, vacancy details and How to Apply & more details.
Post Date – 23 October 2022
Vacancy – 188 Vacancies
India Post Recruitment 2022 Against Sports Quota
India Post Office Gujarat Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
India Post Recruitment 2022 : Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 23 October 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 22 November 2022 till 06:00 PM
- For General (UR)/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/PH/ESM Category: NA
- For All Category Female Candidates: NA
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
India Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit – (As on 27.07.2022)
- For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- For Postman/Mail Guard – 18 to 27 years
- For MTS – 18 to 25 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman – 12th passed qualification or equivalent from a recognized University.
- MTS – Matric/ 10th passed from a recognized Board. Must have computer typing knowledge up to the required standard. i.e. 35/30 words speed per minute in English/Hindi respectively.
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in Sports/ games.
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the Inter-University Tournament’s conducted by the Inter-university Sports Board in the sports / Games.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All the India School Games Federation in the Sports / Games.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- For More Details Visit Official Notification.
India Post Office Gujarat Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 – Total 188 Vacancies
- Postal Assistant (PA) in Post Offices / Savings Bank Control Organization / Circle Office & Regional Offices
- Sorting Assistant (SA) in Railway Mail Service
- Postman in Post Office / Mail Guard in Railway Mail Service
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Post Office/Railway Mail Service/ Circle Office
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Postal / Sorting Assistant||71|
|Postman / Mail Guard||56|
India Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification subject to the fulfilment of other prescribed qualifications and successful verification of all documents /certificates.
India Post Recruitment PA / SA, Postman, MTS 2022 Salary Details
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant –Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- under level 4
- Postman – Rs 21,700/- to Rs.69,100- under level 3
- MTS – Rs 18,000 to Rs.56,900- under level 1
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022 for Gujarat Postal Circle?
Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply Online by given below Direct link from 23 October 2022 to 22 November 2022.