UP Scholarship Online Form Correction 2021 Pre & Post-Matric
Subject – UP Scholarship Online Form Correction 2021 Pre & Post-Matric
Post Update – 09 February 2021
UP Scholarship Online Form 2020-21
Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has released the online notification and Guidelines for scholarship from class 9th to 12th in Uttar Pradesh.
All those candidates who want to fill the scholarship application can fill the online application in Uttar Pradesh.
Important Dates to UP Scholarship Online Form 2020-21
- Application timeline for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – 24 July 2020 to 12 October 2020 Extended till 1 December 2020
- Application timeline for UP Post-Matric Scholarships – 1 August 2020 to 5 November 2020 Extended till 10 January 2020
- Correction of UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – 29 December 2020 to 06 January 2021
- Correction of UP Post-Matric Scholarships – 20 January 2021 to 30 January 2021
- Disbursement of scholarship – 22 February 2021 (for Pre-Matric Scholarships) & 25 March 2021 (for Post-Matric Scholarships)
Application Fee | UP Scholarship 2020-21
- General / OBC Category : NIL
- SC / ST Category : NIL
- PH Category: NIL
No Application fee will be charged. It’s totally free.
Courses Available for UP Scholarship 2020-21
All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Courses of Class 9th to Class 12th or Any UP Schools Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
Eligibility for UP Scholarship 2020-21
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
- Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
- Pre Matric Class 9th : Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9th
- Pre Matric Class 10th : Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10th
- Post Matric 11th : Passed Class 10th Exam and Enrolled in Class 11th
- Post Matric 12th : Passed Class 11th Exam and Enrolled in Class 12th
Required Document for Fresh Candidates
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2020-21
- Fresh Candidates : Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 9 ,10, 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2020-2021 course, should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
Note – Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2020-21
Login for Online Form Correction – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Class 9th & 1oth Extended Notice – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here