NTA UGC NET June 2020 Recruitment Apply Online for National Eligibility Test
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for the recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both’ in June 2020. All Those Candidates who are interested and complete the Eligibility Criteria can apply online before 31 May, 2020.
Post Name: JRF & Assistant Professor
Starting Date of Apply online – 16/03/2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 16/05/2020 (Extended)
Extended Last Date to Apply Online – 16/05/2020
Again Extended Last Date to Apply Online – 31/05/2020
Last Date to Pay Application Fee – 17/04/2020 upto 23:50PM
Date for Correction – 18/04/2020 to 24/04/2020
Admit Card issued Date – 15/05/2020
Exam Date (CBT) – 15 June to 20 June 2020
Result Declaration Date – 05 July 2020
- For GEN : Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD – Rs. 250/-
Candidates can pay the examination Fee online through Net Banking. Debit/Credit Card OR through E-Challan.
- For JRF – Not more than 30 years as on 01.06.2020.
- For Assistant Professor There is no upper age limit.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per extra rules.
- they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL /SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates)
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
Advice – Please Red Full Advertisement Before Apply Online NTA UGC NET June 2020 Online Form
Apply Online: Click Here
Login to Complete Form: Click Here
UGC NET June 2020 Syllabus – Click Here
Download Advertisement in Hindi – Click Here
Download Advertisement in English – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here