Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 – Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Jodhpur invites online applications for various posts such as Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade II. Interested candidates can apply online before 27 April 2020.
Starting Date of Apply Online: 30/03/2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 27/04/2020 upto 05:00pm
Last Date to pay Examination fee: 28/04/2020
Post Name And No. of Vacancies – Total 1760 Vacancies
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 Vacancies
- Clerk Grade II – 08 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant – 18 Vacancies
- Clerk Grade II (District Court) – Non TSP – 1056 Vacancies
- Clerk Grade II (District Court) TSP – 61 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non TSP – 333 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP – 16 Vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- For GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST – Rs. 350/-
Candidates can Pay the Exam Fees Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra OR Pay online Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking .
- must be a graduate of any University establish by law in India or equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government.
- must have basic knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2021. Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
DailySarkariResults.com Advice: Please Read the Full Advertisement Before Apply Online.
Apply Online: Link Activate 30/03/2020
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Syllabus: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here