Advertisement No : NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01
NPCIL Recruitment of Executive Trainees 2020 through GATE 2018/2019/2020
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2020 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL has issued the notification for Executive Trainees recruitment in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018/2019/2020.
Starting Date of Apply Online: 24/03/2020 (10:00AM Onward)
Last Date of Apply Online & Fee Payment: 02/04/2020 (Till 05:00PM)
- For GEN/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH – Rs.00/- (No Fee)
- For All Category Female: Rs.00/- (No Fee)
Candidates can pay the examination fee online through Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card.
Vacancy Details– Total 200 Vacancies
Age Limit – Should be Maximum 26 Years as on 02/04/2020. Age Relaxation as per extra rules. 03 Years Relaxation for OBC. 05 year Relaxation for SC/ST.
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with engineering degree
Daily Sarkari Results Advice – Read the full advertisement before apply.
Apply Online:Click Here
Official Advertisement – Click Here
Official Website: Click Here